Saturday, September 20, 2008

Introducing... "A.C. Slater"

Meet my new ride which I have tentatively named A.C. Slater (stands for All Conditions Slater). A.C. Slater has pressured me into renaming my other hog (my 1970 Trail 90) Kelly Kapowski, which is fitting since I always have high wasted jeans and big bangs whenever i get done riding her.



AC was previously owned and operated by a guy named Hans, an old German nazi that reportedly never let AC touch the dirt. Apollo and I devirginized AC in the hills just North of Bayside High School...




We discovered an ancient rope that helped us ascend and descend an old indian peyote trail:


We reached a secret spot high on the mountain side in a sacred canyon where Apollo smote a rock with his staff; from which pure water poured forth like a raging river; which we did drinketh in abundance:


We came across this ancient Indian parking lot:

1 comment: